Default Receiving Subinventories Attribute Cannot Be Selected In Display Format In Organizational Items Form
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot add Default Receiving Subinventory to the display format in Product Hub.
Users need to update all the Default Receiving Subinventories.
They cannot add this attribute in a display format and consequently not able to upload the new list from Excel. Users need to update all your Default Receiving Subinventories. Unfortunately Users cannot add this in a display format.
- Navigate to Inventory > Organizational Items > Query Item > Receiving Tab > Receiving subinventory field (what you are trying to do is change this default subinventory default value)
* Same attribute in PLM: Navigate to PLM > Change Organization > Item Simple Search > Click on the item number when you found it > Tab Purchasing
- Navigate to Item Advanced Search > Press Personalize
- Update Display Format > View Columns
- Choose Attribute Group = Receiving, Attribute Name: (cannot see the default subinventory as it is not selectable in the Display Format nor search criteria)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms