Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2012
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version: 12.0.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Buyer tries to Respond to Change Request on a Purchase Order, the application presents an error message.
"The user AAA is not allowed to Respond to Changes on Order 1"
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in as Buyer user and select Purchasing responsibility.
2. Buyer submits /approves a Purchase Order.
3. Log in as Supplier user and select iSupplier Portal responsibility.
4. Supplier submits Request to Change (e.g.: change price).
5. Upon notification, Buyer tries to respond to Change Request but encounters the reported application error.
This issue is reproducible with this patch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms