Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0.1 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 19-Mar-2012
Oracle Service - Version: 11.5.9 to 12.1
Oracle Field Service / Handheld - Version: 11.5.9 to 12.1
Having synchronized a Service Request from the Server to the mobile device, and then updating the SR on the PocketPC and attempt to re-synchronize upto the server. The Processes Uploaded Mobile Data concurrent program generates the following error as a deferred transaction:
API Programming Error (CS_ServiceRequest_PVT.Update_SR_Validation): An error occurred when validating the descriptive flexfield. Additional information:ID
Steps To Reproduce
- Synchronize mobile device and update Service Request # XXXX as follows
a. From the LOV select Problem and Resolution codes.
- Click on Save and Synchronise.
- On the Server make sure "Process Uploaded Mobile data" is run.
- Select Responsibility FS Manager->Service Requests>ServiceRequest> Find Service Request. Search for SR # XXXX.
- Open up SR # XXXX and go to Workbench tab.
- The problem code and the resolution code are empty.
- Logout and then login in forms as asgadm/asgadm.
- Select responsibility "Mobile Developer".
- Select "Main Menu Home Synch Details".
- Click on tab "Uploaded Errors".
- Click on Deferred and get the failed transactions for the appropriate date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms