Service: Select from CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC Returns No Rows
(Doc ID 786828.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In E-Business Suite 126.96.36.199 there is a synonym APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC for table CS.CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B.
This synonym is referenced by CS_INCIDENTS_VL_SEC, which is referenced in csd_incidents_v.
A query in SQL Plus, Toad, or SQL Developer against csd_incidents_v does not return rows.
As APPS user from SQL Plus, Toad, or SQL Developer:
1) Rows exist for CS.CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B, but selecting from synonym APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC returns no rows.
2) Cannot see the synonym in the schema browser
WHAT IS WORKING
- Select statement against CS.CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B => rows are returned
- Synonym APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC can be seen
- Select statement against APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC => rows are returned
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Set up Service Security
- Run a query against APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC as APPS.
- No rows are returned.
- Run the same query against APPS.CS_INCIDENTS_B_SEC as SYS and rows are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document