Position Does Not Show as 'Active' After Final Approver Applies the Position
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer creates a Proposed position in Public Sector Budgeting (PSB) with Status as 'Proposed'. When doing this they change the Organization Hierarchy for the Position's Organization to have Position Control Enabled as 'No'. Once the position is created in PSB, they switch it back the Position Control Enabled to 'Yes'.
Then in HR, open the Position Transaction Form and update the new position's status to 'Active' and route it to the Approvers.
Once the position comes to the final approver in hierarchy, apply the position.
After applying a position, expectation is to see the position as 'Active'. But it shows 'Proposed'.
No Workflow Background Process for the 'PQH: Workflow' is running in the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Analyse the Position Requisition.
2) Change the Organization Hierarchy to have the Position Organization's Position Control Enabled Flag to 'No'.
3) Create New Position in Public Sector Budgeting(PSB) with 'Proposed' Status
4) Once position is created switch the Position Control Enabled Flag to 'Yes'
5) Go to US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility and query the new position from Position Transaction form in HR.
6) Change the status of the Position from 'Proposed' to 'Active'
7) Position is Routed for Approval
8) Once the final approver receives a notification to apply the position, open the position transaction form and apply the position.
9) After this step, query the position description or position transaction form, still see the position as 'Proposed'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms