Split Shipment By Order Release Or Ship Unit Does Not Obey Order Delivery Dates
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5 to 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
Order Releases planned on a shipment have specific Pickup and Delivery times. Multiple orders are on a shipment. The Shipment Action -> Change Shipment Route -> Split Shipment -> By Order Release, is executed on this shipment. The resulting shipment for the order release that was selected in this action, has times that do not meet the constrained times of the Order Release.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create 2 Order Releases with specified Delivery Window
2. Create a Multistop Shipment with these 2 order releases
3. Search for the Shipment and Actions -> Change Shipment Route -> Split Shipment
4. Select "Split Shipment By" = "Order Release"
5. Select one of the order releases, click Ok
The resulting shipment for the selected order release has a delivery time that is not within the
times of the order release's delivery window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms