Change Request Errors With EXCEPTION ORA-06512
(Doc ID 789228.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
When conducting a requisition change request initiated by the requisition requester, it becomes stuck and shows error in the workflows. This happens when the original Requisition line has project and tax information entered against it.
process accepted change request #EXCEPTION -6512 ~ORA-06512: at line ~
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.PROCESS_CHANGE_ACCEPTANCE, PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_65814_41688, 213256, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and submit a Requisition with project and tax information on the line.
2. Autocreate the requisition line to a Purchase Order.
3. Receive quantity against the Purchase Order.
4. Initiate a change request against the Requisition line to increase the quantity.
5. Encounter the reported workflow error when finding the change request did not complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document