Change Request Errors With EXCEPTION ORA-06512
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
When conducting a requisition change request initiated by the requisition requester, it becomes stuck and shows error in the workflows. This happens when the original Requisition line has project and tax information entered against it.
process accepted change request #EXCEPTION -6512 ~ORA-06512: at line ~
RESPONSE_65814_41688, 213256, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and submit a Requisition with project and tax information on the line.
2. Autocreate the requisition line to a Purchase Order.
3. Receive quantity against the Purchase Order.
4. Initiate a change request against the Requisition line to increase the quantity.
5. Encounter the reported workflow error when finding the change request did not complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms