US XML Checkwriter: Enabling PDF Security on Template, the Output Document does not Display Text. Why not?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:PAYARCHCHQW - US Check Writer (XML)
Find that 'Enable PDF Security' at the Template level does not work on the US XML Check writer. Why not? Please clarify.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up PDF security at the Template level.
- Enable PDF Security: True
- Open document password: XXX
- Modify permissions password: AAA
- Encryption level: 1
- Enable text access for screen readers: True
- Enable copying of text, images and other content: False
- Allowed change level: 0
- Allowed printing level: 2
When the file is created there is no prompting for passwords.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms