A Scheduled Appointment is Labeled as "COMPATIBILITY INFEASIBLE" Although Commodities are Included in Item's "User Defined Classification List ID"
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.03 to 5.5.05.04 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Oct-2010***
A location is created with a Resource (Resource Tab), where the resource contains a "Flex Commodity Profile ID" using USER_DEFINED_COMMODITY. An order is created that uses a commodity (via the ITEM used on the Order Release) that is included in the list assigned to the Location Resource. When the shipment is scheduled (using Dock Manager) to this resource, the Appointment is labeled as INFEASIBLE with the "Appointment Infeasible Reason" set to "COMPATIBILITY INFEASIBLE".
It is expected that since the commodity of the order is included in the Location Resource's list, that the appointment is feasible.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Location with Location Resource that has a "Flex Commodity Profile ID" using USER_DEFINED_COMMODITY
2. Create an Order that has an Item that is defined with a "User Defined Classification List ID" containing the same User Defined Commodity
3. Create a Shipment for this Order Release
4. Using Dock Manager, schedule the appointment for this shipment in the Resource where the commodity is permitted.
5. Right click on the Appointment, select: View Appointment Information
Here the following is displayed:
Appointment Infeasible Reason=COMPATIBILITY INFEASIBLE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms