Depot Repair - Service Order: Pricing Attributes Empty or Not Opening
(Doc ID 790197.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.9 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service Order (Repair Order) Workbench:
Pricing Attributes list of values (LOV) does not have any values in Repair Actuals tab
Pricing Attribute field in Repair Estimate is not opening after an upgrade.
(R) Depot Repair
(N) Service Order
1. Create Service Request
2. Create Service (Repair) Order
3. Enter Diagnostics and service code
4. Create Task
5. Debrief the Task
6. Complete the Debrief
7. Add repair actuals from Task
8. Try to update pricing attributes in the Repair Actuals Tab
1. Create a Service (Repair) order
2. Add an repair estimate line.
3. Select a price list.
4. Navigate to Pricing Attributes field.
=> It will not open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document