12.0 Debrief Error: API Programming Error (CREATE_INST_PARTY_ACCOUNT)
(Doc ID 790488.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete a debrief while preforming an install material transaction, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to the Field Service Technician Portal responsibility.
2. Navigate using Field Service Technician Dashboard > Update Task: Technician Debrief page.
3. Go to the Debrief tab and add a Material line.
4. Set the values for the Business Process, Service Activity, Subinventory, Item, and Quantity.
5. Click Apply
6. Return to the Material line in the Debrief tab and the reported error is visible for the newly created line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document