Departure Ship Notice Outbound Errors With No Eligible Delivery for the DSNO
(Doc ID 790618.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to interface any delivery for an sales order where the SOLD TO customer is different from the SHIP TO customer, the following error occurs.
Interface Trip Stop completes successfully, but the expected DSNO file is not generated and sent to the SHIP TO customer:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Order Management super user
2. Enter and book a sales order where the SOLD TO customer is different from the SHIP TO customer.
3. Pick release and ship confirm this order
4. Run interface trip stop
5. ITS logfile indicates successful completion. However, with respect to DSNO, see the following in the debug log file:
P_TRIP_STOP_ID ==> <trip_stop_id>
PROCESSING DSNO IN TRIP STOP <trip_stop_id>
CHECKING EDI INSTALLATION STATUS
EDI INSTALLED: YES
DSNO PROFILE: ENABLED
NO ELIGIBLE DELIVERY FOR THE DSNO
6. DSNO file is not generated, and is not delivered to XYZ Gadgets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document