Reports Error: Multiple Reports fail with 'No Data Found'
(Doc ID 793787.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running several AR reports, the output shows “No Data Found” even when you are expecting the report to pull/display data.
This issue manifests in the following reports:
- Transactions Awaiting Consolidation
- Payment Term listing
- Billing History report
- Customer Credit Snapshot report
- Transaction Detail report
- Receipt Analysis - Days Late
- Discount Projection Report
- Customer Balance Revaluation Report
- Automatic Receipts/Remittances Execution Report
- Transaction Types Listing report
- Commitment Balance,
- Standard Sales Journal,
- Print Statement,
- Duplicate Customer,
- Past due invoice,
- Customer Listing - Detail,
- Reversed Receipts reports,
- Adjustment Approval Report,
- Incomplete Invoices report
- European Sales Listing Report
- Receivables Key Indicators Daily report
- Receivables Key Indicators - Summary report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|