How To Setup Special Price Request (SPR) Notification To Remove Message "This notification does not require a response"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Sep-2013***
How to setup the Special Price Request Notification with Name: Request Submitted - Vendor Notification without the below message :
This notification does not require a response.
and same remark for other notification with below message
This notification has been closed and did not require a response.
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Reset Special Price Request (SPR) Notification Setup as stated below in order to send the notification to Channel Manager (RBATES):
- Responsibility - Oracle Trade Management User
- Menu - Trade Management : Administration -->
- Function - Trade Management -->
- Cue Card Item - Special Pricing Notifications
- Status: Pending Approval
- User Role: Vendor Approver
- Notification Name: Request Submitted - Vendor Notification
- No other lines are present now (deleted them)
- Set Profile Options
- Responsibility: System Administrator
- Navigation: Profiles > setup profiles
- PV: Default Vendor User (Channel Mgr) at site level at user with resource : Bates R
- OZF : Default Special Price Request Approver : at same user / resource : Bates R
- Optionally bounce apache and clear html cache
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Indirect Sales Management > Special Price Request
- Create a new Bid special price request : e.g.
- Request number : SPR312 Request Name : BF13032009001
- With Partner Apex (e.g.)
- select an item with special price request
- Status is Pending approval
- Log as RBATES
- Responsibility: Workflow
- Navigation: Notifications
- See the notification :
- Special Price Benefit Notifications Special Pricing Request SPR312 has been submitted for approval
- Special Pricing Request SPR312 has been submitted for approval
- Click on 'Please Click here to View Request' link provided in notification body.
- Result :No error message is displaying.
- Open notification
- Get message :
- This notification does not require a response.
- Click OK button to approve
- Notification status is Closed now
- Message is now :
- This notification has been closed and did not require a response.
- But there are no Approval Button and Status pass from Pending Approval to Closed
- So notification type is not a approval notification type
How can you hide the messages:
This notification does not require a response
This notification has been closed and did not require a response
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms