How To Setup Special Price Request (SPR) Notification To Remove Message "This notification does not require a response"
(Doc ID 794652.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATA IN THE BELOW NOTE IS TEST DATA.
How to setup the Special Price Request Notification with Name: Request Submitted - Vendor Notification without the below message :
This notification does not require a response.
and same remark for other notification with below message
This notification has been closed and did not require a response.
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Reset Special Price Request (SPR) Notification Setup as stated below in order to send the notification to Channel Manager (RBATES):
- Responsibility - Oracle Trade Management User
- Menu - Trade Management : Administration -->
- Function - Trade Management -->
- Cue Card Item - Special Pricing Notifications
- Status: Pending Approval
- User Role: Vendor Approver
- Notification Name: Request Submitted - Vendor Notification
- No other lines are present now (deleted them)
- Set Profile Options
- Responsibility: System Administrator
- Navigation: Profiles > setup profiles
- PV: Default Vendor User (Channel Mgr) at site level at user with resource : Bates R
- OZF : Default Special Price Request Approver : at same user / resource : Bates R
- Optionally bounce apache and clear html cache
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Indirect Sales Management > Special Price Request
- Create a new Bid special price request : e.g.
- Request number : SPR312 Request Name : BF13032009001
- With Partner Apex (e.g.)
- select an item with special price request
- Status is Pending approval
- Log as RBATES
- Responsibility: Workflow
- Navigation: Notifications
- See the notification :
- Special Price Benefit Notifications Special Pricing Request SPR312 has been submitted for approval
- Special Pricing Request SPR312 has been submitted for approval
- Click on 'Please Click here to View Request' link provided in notification body.
- Result :No error message is displaying.
- Open notification
- Get message :
- This notification does not require a response.
- Click OK button to approve
- Notification status is Closed now
- Message is now :
- This notification has been closed and did not require a response.
- But there are no Approval Button and Status pass from Pending Approval to Closed
- So notification type is not a approval notification type
How can you hide the messages:
This notification does not require a response
This notification has been closed and did not require a response
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document