REQIMPORT : The Group By Criteria By Location Is Not Working.
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
POCIRM - Requisition Import
-- Problem Statement:
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
Find Requisition Import is not grouping by location. Instead all the lines are created on one
Requisition. There are different locations defined. (DELIVER_TO_LOCATION_ID)
PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL Table has records with different LOCATIONs.
Customer is running the REQUISITION IMPORT program with GROUP BY LOCATION
as the parameter. Only one requisition gets created with two lines with the two different locations.
Expect two requisitions for each different LOCATION.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use 2 operating units, In the Shipping operating unit, define 1 inventory organization 'SOURCE'
In the Requesting operating unit, define 2 inventory organizations 'REQ1' and 'REQ2'.
2. Define sourcing rules that all items for REQ1 and REQ2 are sourced from SOURCE.(internal
customers and shipping networks are set up)
3. Define Min Max setup for an item in REQ1 and REQ2.
4. Launch the Min Max in REQ1 and in REQ2 in order to create one requisition line in
po_requisitions_interface_all for each inventory organization.
5. Launch the requisition import with parameters INV and >Group By Location
==> The system generates only 1 internal requisition which contains 2 lines 1 for location
REQ1 and 1 for Location REQ2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms