Error When Creating Auto Acknowledge Rule With Template That Contains Auto Acknowledgment Merge Fields
(Doc ID 796065.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating an Auto Acknowledgment Rule with a Template that contains Auto Acknowledge standard merge fields in Email Center, the following error occurs:
Please select template that contains Auto Acknowledge standard merge fields only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Email Center Administrator
2. Click on Editor under Knowledge Base : Document
3. Enter the mandatory fields: Title, Description, Category
4. Insert merge fields
Auto Acknowledgment - Full Name of the Sender
Auto Acknowledgment - Subject of the Inbound Email
Auto Acknowledgment - Email received Date
5. Publish the template
6. Click on the Rules library tab
7. Add a Auto Acknowledge template
8. Assign the template created above to the Rule
The error above is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document