Error when Creating Auto Acknowledge Rule with Template that Contains Auto Acknowledgment Merge Fields
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating an Auto Acknowledgment Rule with a Template that contains Auto Acknowledge standard merge fields in Email Center, the following error occurs:
Please select template that contains Auto Acknowledge standard merge fields only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Email Center Administrator
2. Click on Editor under Knowledge Base : Document
3. Enter the mandatory fields: Title, Description, Category
4. Insert merge fields
Auto Acknowledgment - Full Name of the Sender
Auto Acknowledgment - Subject of the Inbound Email
Auto Acknowledgment - Email received Date
5. Publish the template
6. Click on the Rules library tab
7. Add a Auto Acknowledge template
8. Assign the template created above to the Rule
The error above is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms