Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
A Screen Set is configured with Actions of a single Folder with on or more Actions within this folder. As a result, this is not presented as a Actions Menu when the Screen Set is used, but instead a single button that has the name of the single Folder. When this button is clicked, the following Apache error is presented:
HTTP Status 404 - /GC3//1236805436678
type Status report
description The requested resource (/GC3//1236805436678) is not available.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a custom Screen Set
2. Edit this Screen Set and go to the Actions tab
3. Remove all Actions with the exception of a single Folder (or Group) and include one ore more Action s within this Folder
4. Assign this Screen Set to a User Menu for use
5. Search for Objects and from the Finder Results page, click on the Button that is named the same as the Folder configured in the Actions tab of your Screen Set
This will display an Apache error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms