Material With A Zero Scheduled Quantity Disappear
(Doc ID 796358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Material with the scheduled quantity set to zero disappear from the Long Term Planning Material Availability and Material Requirement pages.
Expect Material with the scheduled quantity set to zero won't disappear from the Long Term Planning Material Availability and Material Requirement pages.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a visit containing a maintenance requirement with materials
2. Navigate to the Long Term Planning Scheduled Materials page
3. Update the scheduled quantity to 0
4. Navigate to the Material Availability page and view the material has disappeared
5. Navigate to the Material Requirements page and view the material has disappeared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document