Multiple Attributes Added To Named Account Territory Type Not Shown In Lov
(Doc ID 796621.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In R12, when creating named account territory type, even though multiple attributes were assigned to the type, only customer named range attribute shows up in the list of available attributes when creating a new named account territory.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate> Territory Management responsibility> Territory Administration> Territory types
2. select operating unit>>>select usage= 'Sales'>>>click Go
3. Named Account click update icon
4. scroll to attribute section...add new attributes ('Party Heirarchy', 'Customer Name','Postal Code', etc)>>>apply
5. go to territories.>> create named account territories>>>define matching criteria window notice party matching attribute section select criteria = Registry ID>>>Additional Matching Attributes only shows 'Customer name Range' this should show all attributes ('Party Heirarchy', 'Customer Name','Postal Code', etc) and it does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document