De-Duplication Rule Not Being Applied When Generating A List For A Campaign Schedule Target Group In Marketing
(Doc ID 797642.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
De-duplication rule is not working when generating a list using a custom data source.
There is no error message, the de-duplication rule on the list does not get applied and the duplicate records are not removed.
Steps To Reproduce
- Create Data Source and attach de-dupe rule
- (R) Marketing Super User
- (N) Administration > Marketing > Audience
- Create Data Source
- Click on De-Duplication Rules Tab
- Click on Create De-Duplication Rule
- Select attribute fields for de-dupe: email_address, first_name, last_name
- No word standard is used
- Click Apply
- Generate List Using Data Source
- Create Segment
- Create Campaign Schedule
- Create target group using segment
- Click Generate Target Group Button
- Click Generate List
- List is generated without the de-duplication rule removing the duplicate records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document