Copy Service Contract: ERROR "APP-OKC-157660: components cannot be copied across different organization"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 02-Oct-2014
When attempting to copy a contract, the following error occurs:
In some business scenario, the structure has different organizations. The Implementation is on for clubbing all the organizations to one. The exercise consist of copying all service contracts from one Org to an other org.
1. Navigate to Service Contracts Manager(US) Responsibility
2. Click on Search contracts and Templates
3. Query for a Germany Contract
4. Right click and Copy the Contract
5. The error occurs "APP-OKC-157660: components cannot be copied across different organization"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms