Why is the RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL Table Populated With a UOM_CODE of 'Each' for Data Coming from Service Contracts
(Doc ID 801355.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:RAXTRX - Autoinvoice Import Program
EXECUTABLE:OKS_BILLING_MAIN - Service Contracts Main Billing
When Service Contracts Main Billing is run, the data being sent to the RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL table has lines with a Unit of Measure (UOM) of 'Each'. However, the contract line has a UOM of Year. Why is billing populating with UOM of Each?
The invoice generated after AutoInvoice has run also has lines with UOM of 'Each'.
A Service Contract is defined with a service line and several sublines for level Product.
The subline product UOM is Each.
The Service Contract is for the period of 1 Year (Duration=1, Period= Year).
The Billing Schedule shows the billing level is done at Top Level (so line level).
The Stream Level shows Duration 1, period Year.
Profile OKS: Summary Transactions is set to "NO".
Expect that the UOM on the invoice should be the Period used in the Billing Schedule/Stream Level, not Each.
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate: Tools > New from the Launchpad.
3. Create a new Service Contract having a Service line and several Product sublines.
4. Approve and Sign the Contract to make it Active.
5. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program for the contract.
6. Check the data in RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL table. This shows that the Quantity is '1' and UOM 'Ea'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document