Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04.01 to 5.5.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Nov-2010***
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to copy, modify or make changes to a Menu Manager, the following problem occurs:
Copying the Menu Manager will occasionally overwrite the existing menu rather than copying and no copied menu will be created.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Copy an existing menu from the Menu Manager UI.
2. Choose to copy the newly created menu.
3. Enter a new name for the copy.
4. Modify this Menu Manager.
5. Click Save then Click Finished.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms