APXINWKB: GDF / DFF Does Not Appear - JG_AP_INVOICE
(Doc ID 802100.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:APXINWKB.fmb - Invoices Workbench
After following the country install steps for the country Localization DFF (France in this example), we still do not see the "()" in the show field folder options.
1. Include the JG Global Flexfield enabled flag form function in your Oracle Financials for Europe menu hierarchy
2. For each custom responsibility that uses windows with country-specific or regional
a. The application is set to your regional application.
b. The menu is created according to the example in the Creating New Menus section.
3 Set the Profile options at French Localization Responsibility level:
a. JG: Application
b. JG: Territory
c. JG: Product
d. Default Country
4. Queried and recomplied the DFF JG_AP_INVOICE. France Context: JE.FR.APXINWKB.TAX_RULE
5. The JG and JE moduels are "licensed" ('i')
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the AP invoice screen
2. Click on Folders and Display field.
3. Does not display the '()'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document