Customer Form, Account Profile Issue: Modifying fields in the Account Profile tab (such as Account Status) Causes the Payment Term to Reset to Null
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
In the Customer Standard, when you update the 'Account Status' field in the Account Profile tab, the value in 'Payment Terms' resets to null. The absence of a valid payment term value causes errors in the AutoInvoice process.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query up a customer
- Navigate to the Account Profile tab
- Verify the 'Payment Terms' is not null, then change the value in 'Account Status' field
- Save and Requery, the Payment Terms is now NULL
- Note: The issue does not happen for all Customers, and it has not been identified what factors are necessary to cause the behavior reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms