Workflow Background Process Does Not Progress Shipped Lines: Stuck in Fulfill - Deferred
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing Internal Orders, the lines do not progress from fulfillment to close after shipping. There are no errors in the workflow. The Workflow Background Process is running, but not progressing the lines.
1. OM SUPERUSER responsibility
2. Create Requisitions from Min-Max using Restock = Yes on Inventory sourced items.
3. Run Req Import and Create Internal Sales orders and interface rows are created.
4. Order Import picks up and creates Internal Sales. Pick and Ship internal Sales order and Receive in Receiving Inventory Organization.
5. Sales Order lines remain at Status = Shipped.
6. Workflow Background Process has been run multiple time yet the WF Status shows Fulfill - Deferred and it is not progressing beyond that point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms