Workflow Background Process Does Not Progress Shipped Lines: Stuck in Fulfill - Deferred
(Doc ID 804133.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing Internal Orders, the lines do not progress from fulfillment to close after shipping. There are no errors in the workflow. The Workflow Background Process is running, but not progressing the lines.
1. OM SUPERUSER responsibility
2. Create Requisitions from Min-Max using Restock = Yes on Inventory sourced items.
3. Run Req Import and Create Internal Sales orders and interface rows are created.
4. Order Import picks up and creates Internal Sales. Pick and Ship internal Sales order and Receive in Receiving Inventory Organization.
5. Sales Order lines remain at Status = Shipped.
6. Workflow Background Process has been run multiple time yet the WF Status shows Fulfill - Deferred and it is not progressing beyond that point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document