Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.4 in Production:
The GSP Post Process error on grade step update. For the employee in question, the following exception is found when viewing the Process Log with view of 'Assignment Enrollment'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into 'US HRMS Super User' responsibility
2. Navigate to PEOPLE form
3. Query back the employee
4. Click on ASSIGNMENT > OTHERS button > select GRADE STEP
5. Change Point from 'Step 3' to 'Step 4' and choose to save this as an UPDATE
6. Hit save and get CAUTION popup box with text:
Post Process encountered exceptions when processing the
Grade / step information. Please check the exception in the
Process Log with the Module type as 'Assignment Enrollment'
7. Click Cancel and don't save the changes
8. Go to PROCESS LOG form
> Select VIEW = Assignment Enrollment
> Select employee in question, see:
Type: Process Complete
9. Select problem employee and see:
Description: The date to of the Salary Proposal overlaps with a future Salary Proposal.
Please enter a different date.
Grade Ladder: CSU75
Grade: Nat. CSU52..A2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms