Gross up element doubling up pension element deductions
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 10.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.2 in Development:
Pension elements created using occupational pension scheme templates, when processed in
Regular run along with Gross to Net / Process separate elements (which are non pensionable),
cause pension deductions twice, once in Standard and once in Process Seperate run.
Pension contributions should be calculated as required, but only deducted from the employees pay
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Pension from UK HRMS Navigator (UK HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > Basic
> Element Creation Templates > Pension Schemes).
2. Create Gross up element (UK HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > Basic > Element
3. Assign the pension and the gross up element to an employee in the same month.
4. Run the concurrent Payroll processes (Standard and process in separate).
5. Check the SOE details for the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms