While Cancelling the Original Invoice to Vendor, the TDS Credit Memo Amount is Becoming Zero
(Doc ID 806046.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Application - India Localization - Version: 12.0.4
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.4 in Production:
Find that if user cancels original invoice of the vendor for which TDS standard invoice is already
paid, credit memo amount becomes '0'.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create invoice and Validate it.
2. Ensure that the TDS standard invoice and Credit Memo got generated after validation.
3. Pay the invoice to the original vendor and of tax authority.
4. Cancel the original invoice to vendor.
5. Observe the error (Which is intended behavior) and click on "OK"
6. Check the TDS Credit Memo amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document