Cannot Compile Rate Value Calculation Fast Formula APP-FF-33980: Internal Error
(Doc ID 806323.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a Rate Value Calculation fast formula that includes database items from BEN_ACTY_BASE_RT_F. receive the error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in with the System Administrator responsibility
- Application -> Flexfield -> Descriptive -> Segments
- Query Title Addtional Ben Acty Base Rt F Details
- Context Field Prompt: Context Value Displayed is checked
- Select Global Data Elements and click Segments button
- Add a field called "A Test" / Column: ABR_ATTRIBUTE30 / Value set: DM Job Number
- Compile the flex field and save
- Note: The flexfield was compiled sucessfully. Submitted request to generate flexfield view
2. Go to Processes and Reports -> Submit Processes and Reports
- Select "Create Descriptive Flexfield DB Items"
- Select the "Additional Ben Acty Base Rt F Details" title to execute.
- Submit the job.
3. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager
- Go to Total Compensation -> Basic -> Fast Formula -> Write Formula
- Create a Rate Value Calculation FF
- Name: DM_CGCU_Rate_Calculation
- Type: Rate Value Calculation
- Click Edit Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document