Parent LPN Weight Calculations Are Wrong for LPN Consolidation
(Doc ID 806366.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.7 [Release 12.0 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find LPN Consolidation from mobile does not calculate weight correctly for LPNs.
Expect ...weight to be calculated correctly.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an item with unit weight 1.2 LB.
2. Created a container item with unit weight 1.2 LB
3. Packed a quantity of 24 units into LPN A for the item created in step #1.
4. The LPN A Gross Weight & Net Weight is 28.8 (=24*1.2) and Tare Weight = 0
5. Associated the container item created in step #2 with the LPN A
6. The LPN A Gross Weight is 30 (=28.8+1.2), Net Weight = 28.8 and Tare Weight = 1.2
7. Repeated steps # 3, 4, 5 & 6 to create LPN B, LPN C etc.
8. Consolidated LPN A, LPN B & LPN C into a parent LPN Z.
At this point checked the weights. Gross weight was 63.6, should of been 90.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document