Last updated on JULY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 5.5.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Mar-2011***
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to assign Order Movements to static shipments, the following error occurs:
Selected SAW shipment does not have orders, can not perform this action.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution > Schedule Management > Ground Schedule > create a static trip ground schedule with two mandatory stops, pickup and delivery.
2. Generate a shipment from the schedule using "Generate Shipments" action.
3. Create an Order Release with a destination of trip destination.
4. Generate Order Movements from the Order Release using "Create Order Movement" action.
5. Use the Order Movement action "Move to Shipment" to assign the Order Movement to the trip shipment.
6. See error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms