Oe_lock_row_changed Error Encountered While Navigating In Price List
(Doc ID 807018.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.4 in Production:
After an Existing price list is queried and cursor is placed on any of the price list line, the
note 'OE_LOCK_ROW_CHANGED' is displayed and this does not go away even after clicking OK
the following error occurs:
OE_LOCK_ROW_CHANGED error encountered while navigating through Price List form
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User > Pricing > Price Lists > Price List Setup
2. Query an existing price list
3. Place the cursor on any of the price list line
4. The note 'OE_LOCK_ROW_CHANGED' pops up
5. Press OK but this pop up does not go away even after hitting OK multiple times
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update existing price list lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document