Approve Vacancy Resulted "Commit System Error To Department V4.0 Embedded"
(Doc ID 807725.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iRecruitment - Version: 188.8.131.52
***Checked for relevance on 07-Jan-2015***
When attempting to create a vacancy on the final approval,
the following error occurs:
This is occurring for all new vacancies and for any user
"Action Required: Application Error has occurred in your process New vacancy performed on ... "
Workflow status is showing "Commit System Error To Department V4.0 Embedded"
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect as iRecruiter Manager.
2. Create a new vacancy. Fill out all required fields. Change Start Date to the next week (for
example: if today is 04-NOV-2008 then change the Start Date to 17-NOV-2008).
3. Click on Preview.
4. Make a note of the posting dates for Internal and External Sites and submit vacancy.
5. Connect as First Approver and review created above vacancy. Check Internal and External Start
Dates on the bottom of the Vacancy page.
External date different from the External Date on preview vacancy screen during creation vacancy.
6. Approve Vacancy.
7. Approve Vacancy as a Second Approver.
After second approval Manager will receive Notification about Commit Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document