UPDATE_BATCHSTEP_RESOURCE API Causes Duplicated Resource Transactions
(Doc ID 809364.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
If you run the UPDATE_BATCHSTEP_RESOURCE API while batch is open on the form, and then complete the step in same session, this results in the resource transactions getting duplicated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and release a batch with a routing.
2. In Batch Steps, release the step and KEEP THE BATCH OPEN ON THE FORM.
3. Then run the UPDATE_BATCHSTEP_RESOURCE_API and add a resource count and resource usage for the WIP step.
4. The API is successful although the batch is open in the application. If you drill down to Step Resources form in the application, you can see the updates made via the API for resource count and resource usage.
5. If you drill further to Resource Transactions, the completed resource transaction does NOT display and only the pending default resource transaction shows.
6. If you navigate back to the Batch Steps form and complete that batch step, then the completed resource transactions are doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document