Allocations of Additional Costs Are Using Shipment Currency Rather Than Cost Currency
(Doc ID 809525.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 5.5.05.02 to 5.5.05.04 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5.05.02, Find that allocation of additional cost added to a Shipment after an Invoice has
been generated and a voucher created, happens in the same currency of the cost and not the cost of
However, when the allocation is attempted before the invoice/voucher is created, the allocation
happens in the same shipment currency
Expect that the allocation of the additional cost is done in the same currency as the Shipment
cost currency and not the additional cost currency
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Plan an Order to a shipment. Note down the shipment cost currency
2. Create an Invoice on the shipment and then approve the invoice to create a voucher
3. Then edit the shipment and an additional cost in a different currency than what is on the
4. Invoice this adjusted cost and also create a voucher for this cost.
5. Then attempt allocation of costs on shipment and voucher. See that the allocation on this
additional cost happens in the currency of the cost and not with the currency on the shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document