Error: "Record has been changed by another user" When Signing Off M & O Procedures
(Doc ID 810156.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.3 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When signing off M & O Procedures, the following error occurs:
"Record has been changed by another user"
1. Create Non Routine work order against a Visit.
2. Defer Non Routine by MEL.
3. Change operation description for M & O procedure work order.
4. Complete M & O operation.
5. Complete M & O work order.
6. Sign Off M & O work order.
Message shows: "Record has been modified by another user"
7. Click cancel. Sign Off M & O workorder again. No message shows. M & O is signed off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document