"OK" Popup When Selecting a Location on a Custom Manager Layout That Has the "Load Point" Removed
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5 to 5.5.05.05
This problem can occur on any platform.
A custom Manager Layout is configured to remove the "Load Point" field from the Ship Unit tab of an Order Base. When this Manager Layout is used and a user attempts to use the "l" icon to select the Ship From Location on the ship unit, the user is prompted with an extra "OK" popup that is unncessary.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the menu using the custom Manager Layout with the Ship Unit -> Load Point removed
2. Click New
3. Select "Ship Unit" radio button
4. Click on "Ship Unit" button on bottom
5. Click on "New Ship Unit" button
6. Click to place cursor in box labeled "Source Location ID", press Alt-L (to get list of locations)
7. Select first location and click "Finish"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms