Concurrent Processing - R12 Concurrent Managers Not Starting After Patching or Upgrade Changes
(Doc ID 811093.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Jan-2013***
FNDRSRUN, ADCMCTL.SH, ADALNCTL.SH, REVIVER.SH,adalnctl.sh, reviver.sh, FND_NODES, afdcm037.sql, AFDCM037.sql, FNDLIBR, FNDSM, FNDFS, FNDCRM, ICM, OEXOEORD, POXPOEPO, FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS, FND_CONCURRENT_PROCESSES, GSM, Generic Service Management
Checked for relevance on 26-Oct-2010
Concurrent Managers are not coming up after patching or upgrade when running adcmctl.sh.
Following message(s) can be seen in the Internal Manager log:
- Oracle error 3113: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel has been detected in <instance_name>.
The Internal Concurrent Manager has encountered an error.
- ORACLE error 3114 in reg_db_info Cause: reg_db_info failed due to ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
- opitsk: network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break; error code = 12592
- TNS - 12592 TNS Bad Packet errors
- TNSPING Fails with TNS-12535: Operation Timed Out
- TNS-12532 / ORA-12532 errors
- TNS-12518 / ORA-12518
Problem can occur after upgrade or patching, after network changes, adding nodes, DB upgrades, MT upgrades, etc
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Information Center, Diagnostics, & Community|