Concurrent Processing - R12 Concurrent Managers Not Starting After Patching or Upgrade Changes
Last updated on MAY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Jan-2013***
FNDRSRUN, ADCMCTL.SH, ADALNCTL.SH, REVIVER.SH,adalnctl.sh, reviver.sh, FND_NODES, afdcm037.sql, AFDCM037.sql, FNDLIBR, FNDSM, FNDFS, FNDCRM, ICM, OEXOEORD, POXPOEPO, FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS, FND_CONCURRENT_PROCESSES, GSM, Generic Service Management
Checked for relevance on 26-Oct-2010
Concurrent Managers are not coming up after patching or upgrade when running adcmctl.sh.
Following message(s) can be seen in the Internal Manager log:
- Oracle error 3113: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel has been detected in AFPENV.
The Internal Concurrent Manager has encountered an error.
- ORACLE error 3114 in reg_db_info Cause: reg_db_info failed due to ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
- opitsk: network error occurred while two-task server trying to send break; error code = 12592
- TNS - 12592 TNS Bad Packet errors
- TNSPING Fails with TNS-12535: Operation Timed Out
- TNS-12532 / ORA-12532 errors
- TNS-12518 / ORA-12518
Problem can occur after upgrade or patching, after network changes, adding nodes, DB upgrades, MT upgrades, etc
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms