Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version: 12.0.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Enter Interest Rate Swaps (IRS) - rollover frequency is 3 months on both fixed (payment) and floating
(receiving) schedule. Fixed / Floating periods start date is 09/29/05 and maturing 11/05/15. For the first period, the schedule requires an end date of 11/05/05. The first period is therefore, a short period. The
first interest date was adjusted to reflect this date.
Upon reviewing the paying and receiving details tables, find that rather than 90 days calculation for all payments and receipts, the system calculated interest for 114 days on the paying details schedule,
and 111 days on the receiving details schedule for the 3rd period.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
Responsibility name: Treasury , Cash Management SuperUser
Navigation: Money Market Transactions >> Derivatives >> Interest Rate Swaps
1) Enter Swap information in the main page
2) Click on Swap details
3) Populate the Paying details and Receiving details forms as required
4) click on the Paying Details button to see the payment schedule with corresponding amounts
5) Click on the Receiving details button to see the Receiving details schedule.
6) Review both schedules for details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms