OTM To ROD Database Copy Not Working Correctly and is Only Copying New Records.
(Doc ID 811189.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 5.5.03 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5.03 the OTM to ROD database copy does not appear to be working for the SERVPROV_POLICY table.
The copy only seems to be working for new records. Existing records that are updated in OTM are not updated in ROD during the copy.
Expect both new records and old records that have been modified or updated to be moved to the ROD
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure OTM with an ROD database per the Administration guide.
2. Note the records that are contained within the SERVPROV_POLICY table.
3. Run the scripts to copy data from OTM to the ROD and set this to be a nightly process.
4. Note that the records from the SERVPROV_POLICY table are copied across.
5. Add new records to the SERVPROV_POLICY table.
6. Amend existing records in the SERVPROV_POLICY table.
7. Allow the nightly copy over scripts to run.
8. Note that the new records are copied to the ROD but the changes made to the old records are not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document