How to Close Empty Trips
(Doc ID 811985.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Shipping Delivery Based - Version: 22.214.171.124
After doing the following steps, empty trips exist.
1. On the Shipping Transactions form, query an eligible delivery detail (either ready to release, released to warehouse, or staged)
2 From the Actions button, select 'Autocreate delivery' to assign a delivery to the detail lines, if there is no delivery assigned yet.
3. From the Delivery tab, select the delivery and then select Auto-Create Trip
4. Go to the Path by Stop tab, observe that trip stops have been created for the delivery, and assigned to a trip.
5. From the Actions button, select Unassign All Deliveries
6. Go to the Deliveries tab, then return to the Path by Stop tab. See that no trip is assigned to the delivery.
Once the above is completed several trips created (with stops and deliveries) are empty.
They are required for preserving an audit trail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document