Mobile Field Service Laptop And PPC Date Are Not Changed As Per DST
(Doc ID 812266.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Field Service / Handheld - Version: 12.0.4
The dates displayed on MFS Laptop and MFS PPC are one hour less than the actual date and time on the SR. The Daylight Saving Time (DST) offset might not have been considered.
Expect that forms and MFS and PPC show the same dates for related task.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login into the Applications using a suitable responsibility (e.g. Field Service Manager).
2. Create a SR.
3. Create an associated Task.
4. Schedule the Task.
5. Run Mobile Concurrent programs.
6. On Technician Laptop/PPC synchronize.
7. Check the various dates for the task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document