Invoice Price Variance Doesn'T Update Item Cost In Inventory Organization
(Doc ID 813483.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.4 in Production:
Find Transfer Invoice Variance to Inventory Valuation request doesn't update item cost in
inventory organization if the Invoice price variance accounting entry created through price
correction using debit memo.
Expect Transfer Invoice Variance to Inventory Valuation request update item cost in inventory
organization with value within Invoice price variance created
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Responsibility --> Create purchase order and approve
2. Receiving --> Receipt > Receive the purchase order
3. Payables Responsibility --> Invoice --> create invoice and match to the purchase order
4. Invoice --> create Debit memo against above invoice and do price correction.
5. Inventory Responsibility > Setup> transactions > Interface managers , ensure that Cost
manager and Material Transactions (Inventory Process transaction interface) is launched
6.Request -->Run Transfer Invoice Variance to Inventory Valuation.
7.Run Invoice Transfer to Inventory request.
8.Inventory --> item cost > Review Item cost -- not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document