When Trying to Access Assignment, Error APP-PAY-07092: This action is invalid for the current record
(Doc ID 813815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access assignment for some employees, the following error occurs:
- Application which was created by mistake was terminated for the employee
- Data corruption can be seen in per_all_people_F
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Global HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Query up a person who is an employee and an applicant or Create on employee as on 01-Jan-XXXX / Create applicant for the same employee on 10-jan-XXXX
3. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Query for employee > others > End application to Cancel / Terminate the application
4. Requery the person and navigate to the Assignments screen or Without reverse termination try to terminate the application again with some other date(12-Jan-XXXX).
5. Get error on pressing Assignment button.
APP-PAY-07092: This action is invalid for the current record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document