Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-DEC-2013***
Project Type: NEW STORE
There are following project assets
1. CASH REGISTER with expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS"
2. CASH REGISTER B with expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS"
attached to the above project.
For the Project Type "NEW STORE", Asset Cost Allocation Method is "Client Extension".
Here is the issue,
1. A common cost comes from AP for the project "33587-001" and expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS"
2. Run "PRC: Generate Asset Lines for a Single Project"
3. Now expected result is to invoke the client extension since there are multiple assets scenario
But pa_client_extn_asset_alloc.asset_alloc_basis is not invoked.
For the project "33587-001", pa_projects_all.ASSET_ALLOCATION_METHOD value is "N".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms