Client Extension PA_CLIENT_EXTN_ASSET_ALLOC Is Not Invoked
(Doc ID 813835.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Project: Project ABC
- Project Type: NEW STORE
- For the Project Type "NEW STORE", Asset Cost Allocation Method is "Client Extension".
These are following project assets
- CASH REGISTER with expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS"
- CASH REGISTER B with expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS" attached to the above project.
Here is the issue:
1. A common cost comes from Payables for Project ABC and expenditure type "CASH REGISTERS"
2. Run "PRC: Generate Asset Lines for a Single Project"
3. Expected result is to invoke the client extension since there are multiple assets scenario pa_client_extn_asset_alloc.asset_alloc_basis.
4. However, pa_client_extn_asset_alloc.asset_alloc_basis is not invoked. For the project "33587-001", pa_projects_all.ASSET_ALLOCATION_METHOD value is "N".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document