Corrective Actions Error : JBO-25013: Too many objects
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 12-Jan-2014***
On 12.4 in Production:
When attempting to open the collection plan in Corrective Action page,
the following error occurs:
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Detail Error Message : oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException:
JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[1118 29701 42839 1122 45027 65654].
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility:ASD DMQ MDM Manager
2. Path : Transactions->Quality Workbench->Corrective Actions->ORG :E11, C/P:ACAR
3. The error shows up.
- When there is no child plan data, This can be queried well. In reverse, If child plan data is
exist, the error message shows up
- After deleting the child plan data and adding new child plan data, if user does not log out from
the Corrective Action page, the collection plan queried well.
- If user logs out and logs in again, the error shows up again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms