Unable To Reconcile Statement Lines To Remitt Batches Entered In Closed Period Error: APP-CE-53021: AR period not open or future ()
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When trying to reconcile Statement Lines to Remittance Batches entered in a closed period the
following error is received:
APP-CE-53021: AR period not open or future (GL_DATE=28-MAR-2009)
1. Select Cash Management Super User Responsibility
2. Enter a bank statement for any bank account
3. Enter header information
4. Enter Receipt type lines and related mandatory information
5. Press Available button in order to find transactions to reconcile against recently statement lines.
6. Check Batch/Remittance/Find for the receipt type line
7. Select the check box for the remittance batch you want to reconcile against your statement line
8. Press Reconcile button
9. Check related error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms