Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of R12 and later
There are records in MTL_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE table with the following error:
"For this transaction row the serial records are missing".
The status of the Sales Order in the Order Management Sales Order Setup Test from <Note 463673.1> is the following (this data is specific to the original Service Request and does not need to match your data, but the symptoms and error code should be seen in interface table) :
1. Sales Order header table (OE_ORDER_HEADERS) Status = CLOSED
2. Sales Order Lines table (OE_ORDER_LINES) Status = CLOSED
3. Shipping lines table (WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS) release status = Shipped, serial number = NULL
4. Shipping serials table (WSH_SERIAL_NUMBERS) release status = Shipped, from serial number 62386899 to serial number 62386899.
5. Transaction interface table (MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE) has error code = Serial records, error explanation = For this transaction row the serial records are missing.
6. Unit transactions table (MTL_UNIT_TRANSACTIONS) has records for the serial number 62386899
7. Move order lines table (MTL_TXN_REQUEST_LINES) status = Closed
LINE_ID = 682502
ITEM = TT-600-41300
ERROR_CODE = Serial records
ERROR_EXPL = For this transaction row the serial records are missing
PROCESS = 3
LOCK = 2
TRANS MODE =3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms