Transaction Interface Stuck Records: For This Transaction Row the Serial Records are Missing
(Doc ID 814901.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of R12 and later
There are records in MTL_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE table with the following error:
"For this transaction row the serial records are missing".
The status of the Sales Order in the Order Management Sales Order Setup Test from <Note 463673.1> is shown in the following example and of is what you may see in the interface table:
1. Sales Order header table (OE_ORDER_HEADERS) Status = CLOSED
2. Sales Order Lines table (OE_ORDER_LINES) Status = CLOSED
3. Shipping lines table (WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS) release status = Shipped, serial number = NULL
4. Shipping serials table (WSH_SERIAL_NUMBERS) release status = Shipped, from serial number 66778899 to serial number 66778899.
5. Transaction interface table (MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE) has error code = Serial records, error explanation = For this transaction row the serial records are missing.
6. Unit transactions table (MTL_UNIT_TRANSACTIONS) has records for the serial number 62386899
7. Move order lines table (MTL_TXN_REQUEST_LINES) status = Closed
LINE_ID = 123456
ITEM = AA-111-1234
ERROR_CODE = Serial records
ERROR_EXPL = For this transaction row the serial records are missing
PROCESS = 3
LOCK = 2
TRANS MODE =3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document