Ladder:Ora-01422:Exact Fetch Returns More Than Requested Number Of Rows
(Doc ID 815174.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a grade and steps to an existing grade ladder,
the following error occurs:
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Grade Ladder defined for V Grades and steps
2. Grade Ladder updated successfully for Rate changes effective 01-Jul-2008
3. Create a new V Grade in PUI
4. Update the V Pay Scale to define new points
5. Navigate to Grade Ladder Wizard
6. Step 3 Update Grade Ladder to add new V Grade (pull from PUI)
7. Step 4 Update Grade Ladder to add new Points (steps)(pull from PUI)
8. Step 5 Update Grade Ladder to define new rates (NOTE: these were not defined in PUI. Define
them in Grade Ladder)
9. Step 7: Submit Grade Ladder
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document